Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Something new.....



Missing my hubby tonight, who is working nights this week...sooo, decided to make a few things to pass the time! I finally tried crocheting with two pieces of yarn at the same time, the white hat is the result of this attempt. I have seen in several times in many patterns, but thought it would be too difficult...come to find out, it's just as easy as crocheting with one skein, it just leaves a neat, chunky effect to your creations. The brown hat was made with my normal one skein, but the flower turned into a neat pom-pom type embellishment after I just added more petals then what the pattern called for.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

OH, 2 skeins are better than one! The white one is my favorite Tee:)

Anonymous said...

I think I like it too, Dawney...love the chunky look..I'm working on a random blanket today with two skeins...it's much fluffier and thicker!
T

Tandamaguire said...

Thank u so much for the clips and bonus goodies! You did a wonderful job! I put a check in the mail today. I will be ordering from you again. Definitely hats for the fall.