Followers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just another day in crafting madness....


This is my little world I escape into when I want to create something...anything, really! It might be boring and cluttered to some, but it is where I become inspired and where I find peace and quiet : ) I hope one day my hubby will bring my chaise lounge chair from downstairs, upstairs to MY room. Justin, too, has his own room....the MAN CAVE is what he and Aidan call it....I can tell you it doesn't have nearly as much color as MY room...haha. Justin made me this neat, little thread/ribbon holder in his make-shift work shop...aka our garage! I can easily pull off the dowels to get to the thread I want and put it back in place in no time. My room stays mostly organized, but I'm not picky if something is out of place...I usually know where to find what I'm looking for, even under all the junk I still continue to collect.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I WANT ONE OF THESE for my ribbon Tee!

Donna K said...

I want a ROOM for my stuff! Love the color you chose, that blue is so relaxing!