Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Forced to chill, so why not create?!?!


Just some funky colors I'm working with on my washcloths...I didn't take a picture of it, but after I got done crocheting the multi-colored pink camo, the black part crocheted into a perfect "X"...I just thought it was cool because I wouldn't have known before I crocheted, it just happened to appear in the final product...


Still working on getting down the handles of these lil bags, but I don't think the things we create would truly be homemade if they were completely perfect....don't get me wrong, I am bugged that I can't get this down, but I'm not going to give up..besides, what little girl would let that get in the way as she plays dress up or goes about town carrying one of these lil' bags?!?! I would love to start creating things for others to enjoy, so as you browse, let me know if there is something that catches your eye : )

No comments: