Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Gosh, she's sooooo beautiful...lol
Aidan feeling like he has to pose with my newest creation!
I think Kate likes her new shirt, don't you?? Hahaha....so, I was trying to figure out how to crochet a Solomon's Knot and this is what I came up with...it's NOWHERE near what the pattern called for, but I kind of like it, what you think? I played with it for a while and then decided it needed some accessories too, so I added an already made flower from my pile of leftovers and just weaved in a pale pink ribbon. The shirt ties up in the back and you make a bow the close up the neck too.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE kate in her new blouse ;) Love the pink flower too! Great job!

Donna K said...

That pic of Baby Kate is priceless!!! I wish I could pull off wearing a top like this too Christie!! I never fancied myself as a yarn wearing gal but the stuff I've seen is amazin!!! Are you selling anywhere?

www.yarnmaniac.blogspot.com said...

haha....not so sure Kate is a yarn wearin' kind of gal either....it might take all the yarn I have in my room to make me something too, so not even going to bother :P If y'all get a chance google "Solomon's Knot" there are some super cute dresses for little girls, but even after watching a video, I still can't get it....nah, no place to sell yet, i'd have to make some more things, but I would like to jump on the bandwagon with you and dawney fo sho : ) Thanks for the kind words, gals..it's so fun to share our goodies, huh?