Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011






I'm guessing I might need to change my blog name?!!? I still crochet when I have time, but I just started playing around with some fabric too and love what it can do. I have been in hiding for awhile, so not much time for blogging, crafting, etc...I'm still working full-time and started back to school last summer, hopefully, for nursing this time : )

Here's some flowers I have been playing around with...I found several videos on YouTube for tutorials and I don't think a single flower has turned out the same, but I kind of like all of them not being the same. The fabrics I used were poly satin, along with organza to double layer the flower that is glued to the headband. I also glued on a flower to a pin, so you can dress up a old sweater or shirt or something?!?

3 comments:

Donna K said...

So happy to see you back in action my friend! Your blog looks lovely and the flowers are oh so pretty. That baby Kate has a sweet head for modeling hair bows doesn't she?! Looking forward to seeing what you create next! You Ryan girls are all so very talented.

www.yarnmaniac.blogspot.com said...

YEAH!!!! My FIRST comment in 6 months...guess since Dawney is helping me with the blog, she feels no need to comment...bwhahaha!! DK, it took about 20 shots to get the few I posted of Kate modeling..she's so squirmy and has an agenda these days, apparently no time for mommy now :(

Sharon Miller said...

Great looking pages I hope my comment makes it on I have tried to do the same for Dawn but hers requires another log in to anothe email and I am not going to sign up for another one your slooks like I can do it we will see
Love your squares I make a simple one that I use to wash dishes with they are great i used the varigated cotton for those I am going to have to check out the flower making those are cool! I love the top you made for Kate who awesome is that one!!
Great Job